ThermoGeniusTM - Technology in detail
|ThermoGeniusTM M1||ThermoGeniusTM M2||ThermoGeniusTM M3|
|Dimensions in mm||Ø 1220 x 605||Ø 1220 x 900||Ø 1220 x 1195|
|Length of connecting pipework in mm||360|
|Operating temperature range in °C||-10 bis +40|
|Max. operating pressure at -10 °C in bar||3,7|
|Max. operating pressure at 0 °C in bar||4,4|
|Max. operating pressure at +20 °C in bar||4,4|
|Max. operating pressure at +40 °C in bar||3,8|
|Net weight in kg||45||76||107|
|Filling volume in L||25||50||74|
|Exchange area in m2||13,6||27,1||40,7|
|Max. flow rate in m3/h||2||3,4||4,7|
Modular system in three power levels for individually adapted heat output.
Securing the ThermoGeniusTM
- Using weights attached to the lugs on the cover
- Connect to the supports using the lugs
Recommended installation depths and clearance from the bottom and the surface
- Water temperature remains above 4°C throughout the year (no freezing possible): heat exchanger can be installed in all layers. Installation depends on the required mean temperature.
- Water temperature falls below 4°C during the year (freezing possible): heat exchanger is recommended only in the deep layer (constant 4°C during the year).
- Minimum clearances: 1 m from the water surface, 1 m from the bottom, 1 m from the side.
- Heat output: up to 22 kW at a water temperature of 5°C. (See the Service-Handbuch ThermoGeniusTM for sample performance curves)
- Superior performance over traditional systems. In terms of the ratio of space to performance, ThermoGeniusTM is considerably more efficient than solutions involving long hoses ("thermal loops").
- High level of efficiency thanks to convection openings with targeted guidance of the flow into the surrounding housing.
- Better heat transfer thanks to optimised/reduced wall thicknesses.
- Requires significantly less space than other brine heat exchanger systems, such as "lake loop" solutions featuring long hoses.
- In contrast to previous systems, the ThermoGeniusTM heat exchanger system can run without supplementary electric heating (to prevent freezing).
- Using a local renewable energy source cuts heating costs, fossil fuels, and CO2, protects the environment, and gives you independence.
Easy installation and maintenance
- The ThermoGeniusTM water heat exchanger allows easy, fast, and user-friendly installation in the water - without the need for divers.
- Various anchoring/fastening options: for example, fastened (with supports) to piling, jetties, or quays - or alternatively, anchored to the bottom of the lake or river with a balancing weight.
- Small, compact construction, and low weight with convenient handles on the housing.
- Low maintenance requirements. The ThermoGeniusTM does not become clogged with sediment and only the exterior needs to be cleaned from time to time.
- Maintenance: test for leaks (annually); check for proper functioning (annually); replace the processing medium (see the instructions on the manufacturer’s data sheet); check the signage at the installation site (annually).
- UV-resistant housing protects against mechanical effects.
- No wear parts that need to be replaced; no spare parts necessary.
Proven quality, durability, and environmental protection
- Durable, high-quality product made in Germany.
- Secure, compact system with the processing medium contained in a closed system circuit.
- All components are made from environmentally friendly, high-quality polyethylene, guaranteeing a long service life.
- Environmentally friendly and compact solution requiring minimal space.
- Above or below.
- With flexible hoses.
- At 90° angles.
- Using a transportation cable.
- Via suspension on a crane.
Transporting into the water, filling with processing medium, transporting in the water
- Transporting into the water: vertically, with the connecting pipework pointing upwards. Then fill with processing medium.
- Transport the heat exchanger to its intended location (e.g. by crane, boat, or using divers).
- Installation can be carried out without the need for divers.