ThermoGenius™ for Planners
Easy installation and maintenance
- The ThermoGeniusTM water heat exchanger allows easy, fast, and user-friendly installation in the water - without the need for divers.
- Easy to connect to the heat pump and the building or houseboat’s heating/air conditioning network.
- Small, compact construction.
- Low weight with convenient handles on the housing.
- It can be fastened, for example, to piling, jetties, or quays - or alternatively, anchored to the bottom of the lake or river with a balancing weight.
- Low maintenance requirements. The ThermoGeniusTM does not become clogged with sediment and only the exterior needs to be cleaned from time to time.
- UV-resistant housing protects against mechanical effects.
- No wear parts that need to be replaced; no spare parts necessary.
Proven quality, durability, and environmental protection
- Saves on fossil fuels by using a local, renewable energy source.
- Cuts CO2 and reduces environmental impact.
- Secure, compact system with the processing medium contained in a closed system circuit.
- Durable, high-quality product made in Germany.
- All components are made from environmentally friendly, high-quality polyethylene, guaranteeing a long service life.
- Environmentally friendly and compact solution requiring minimal space.
Funding opportunities vary from country to country. Please contact your local authority for more information. In Germany, for example, the German Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) is responsible.
ThermoGeniusTM - technology in detail
Click here for additional technical details to support you in your planning, decision-making, and installation process.
At ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics, we have a number of in-house specialists who are well acquainted with the ThermoGeniusTM water heat exchanger. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact Dennis Wagner.