ThermoGenius™ for Installers
ThermoGeniusTM extracts the (free) energy stored in the water in a highly efficient and economical way to provide buildings with heating and cooling or air conditioning.
- Suitable for a range of applications. For houseboats and buildings on water, such as apartments, housing complexes, holiday villages, restaurants, hotels, guest houses, clubhouses/premises of water sports clubs, marinas, harbour buildings.
- Easy-to-install, compact, environmentally friendly solution requiring minimal space. Significant added value for the customer at a low cost. Please ask us for the installation kit.
- Using a local renewable energy source cuts heating costs, fossil fuels, and CO2, protects the environment, and gives you independence.
- ThermoGeniusTM is simple, quick, and safe to install and can be connected to the heat pump easily via polyethylene pipes. ThermoGeniusTM offers faster installation than any existing solutions from the competition.
- Installation in the water: can be performed easily and quickly by the installer, without the need for divers.
- Various anchoring/fastening options: for example, fastened (with supports) to piling, jetties, or quays - or alternatively, anchored to the bottom of the lake or river with a balancing weight.
- Small, compact construction, and low weight with convenient handles on the housing.
- No wear parts that need to be replaced; no spare parts necessary.
- Low maintenance requirements. The ThermoGeniusTM does not become clogged with sediment and only the exterior needs to be cleaned from time to time.
- UV-resistant housing protects against mechanical effects.
- Heat output: up to 22 kW at a water temperature of 5°C. (See the ThermoGeniusTM Service Instruction Manual for example.)
- More efficient and requires significantly less space than other brine heat exchanger systems, such as solutions involving long tubes ("ake loops").
- Modular system available in three performance categories: M1 (single), M2 (double), and M3 (triple) for heat output tailored to individual requirements. Currently we developed ThermoGenius™ F1-F3 for applications in shallow water. This means the system can be optimally adapted to your needs and suits the selected heat-pump performance class. (See the ThermoGeniusTM Service Instruction Manual for more details.)
- To produce a higher output, several ThermoGeniusTM modules can be linked together in parallel circuits. The arrangement of the modules can be customised to meet individual requirements - for example, the system can be installed in shallow water.
- In contrast to previous systems, the ThermoGeniusTM heat exchanger system can run without supplementary electric heating (to prevent freezing).
- Durable, high-quality product made in Germany.
- Secure, compact system with the processing medium contained in a closed system circuit.
- All components are made from environmentally friendly, high-quality polyethylene, guaranteeing a long service life.
- ThermoGeniusTM Flyer
- ThermoGeniusTM -
The new geothermal water heat exchanger for houseboats and buildings on or close to water. Cost-free energy for heating and cooling.
Details ThermoGeniusTM Website!
pdf-Datei, (637.51 KB)
- ThermoGeniusTM Flyer NL
- ThermoGeniusTM -
De nieuwe Water Heat-Exchanger voor woonboten en gebouwen op of nabij het water. Kostvrije energie voor verwarming en koeling.
pdf-Datei, (637.18 KB)
The ThermoGeniusTM Service Instruction Manual contains all the detailed information you need for installation.
At ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics, we have a number of in-house specialists who are well acquainted with the ThermoGeniusTM water heat exchanger. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact Dennis Wagner.
Click here for additional technical details to support you in your installation process.